Skip to page body Home Government About Coral Gables Attractions Doing Business City Services I Want To...

Building and Electrical Permits required for Special Events and Temporary Installations

 The City of Coral Gables Development Services Department requires the following permits for Carnivals, Concerts, Fairs and Similar events.


Last updated: 8/9/2018 10:34:39 AM